Location: Harlem, New York City
Home Court: Parish House Gym, St. Philip’s Church
Nickname: “The St. C’s”
Colors: Varsity Red, Black
Manager: Will Anthony Madden
Established: 1907 The club got its start in 1896 as a bible study group formed to help keep young African American males off the seedy streets of what is now midtown Manhattan. The St. Christopher Club is a great example of how a single idea behind a definite major purpose can transform a community and assume a life of its own once it takes hold through the implementation of specific plans. A collage of photographs and images of the St. Christopher Club of Harlem.